ST. LOUIS WINE STORAGE
The first Domaine location and our corporate office’s home-base launched in 2006. Here, Caleb Carter and David Roach happily assist St. Louis’ wine collectors with every aspect of their wine collections life cycle. Even if you are not a St. Louis customer there is a good chance this team will lend a helping hand in some way, as many of the consolidated shipments are arranged in the St. Louis office.
After becoming clients of Domaine, our customers find more time to enjoy wine and spend less with tasks such as inventory, packing, shipping or delivery. Click on the Services section below for a complete list that will help you choose the best fit.
Located within Grand Center, our Saint Louis facility is a quick drive from your home or office. Ample free parking is available in our lot or on the street. Our warehouse was restored exclusively to accommodate fine wine and luxury automobile storage.
Stop in any time for a tour or to talk wine. Our warehouse and lounge are safe, clean and beautiful, and someone is always around to share a glass! See for yourself that utmost attention was paid to the 6 Crucial Concerns of wine storage. You will feel secure knowing the Domaine Team is protecting your collection!
Click below for detailed information in each category:
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU OPT INTO THE INSURANCE PLAN:
- The policy is large enough to cover your collection; our program has a current capacity of $50 Million in coverage that can be increased at any time.
- You will receive a certificate of insurance with an effective date in your own name directly from the carrier.
- You will not be left in the dark. The carrier will contact you directly with policy information.
- Coverage includes wine stored in Domaine facilities, worldwide transit to and from Domaine facilities including extremes of temperature, vehicle, and mechanical breakdown.
STANDARD AND PREMIERE CUSTOMERS ENJOY THESE SERVICES
- Access to a staff of knowledgeable wine professionals with no less than 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Complimentary incoming and outgoing cases (aka no “in and out” fees)
- Coordination, confirmation, and inspection of all case deliveries
- Placement of deliveries into a secure locker accessed only by our Warehouse Managers
- Complimentary pick-ups from local wine shops
- Access to our worldwide temperature-controlled shipping network
- Consolidation from nation-wide vendors
- Access to our Tasting Room and Lounge
PREMIERE CUSTOMERS ENJOY THESE ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Complete inspection of each bottle delivered
- Detailed confirmation of each delivery including vendor, case amount and bottle description
- Management of any packing and shipping discrepancies between vendor and customer
- Inventory of each box delivered into CellarTracker, allowing access to inventory, scores, tasting notes, drinking ranges and valuations from any Internet connection
- General organization of their locker
- Bottle pulls and packing upon request
- An alternative storage option for customers with a maximum of 20 cases
Learn More About Domaine Wine Storage
For more information, please call our St. Louis team at 314.667.5328 x 1012 or click the button below to fill out a contact form.CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US ABOUT WINE STORAGE