ST. LOUIS WINE STORAGE
The first Domaine location and our corporate office’s home-base launched in 2006. Here, Caleb Carter and David Roach happily assist St. Louis’ wine collectors with every aspect of their wine collections life cycle. Even if you are not a St. Louis customer there is a good chance this team will lend a helping hand in some way, as many of the consolidated shipments are arranged in the St. Louis office.
After becoming clients of Domaine, our customers find more time to enjoy wine and spend less with tasks such as inventory, packing, shipping or delivery. Click on the Services section below for a complete list that will help you choose the best fit.
Located within Grand Center, our Saint Louis facility is a quick drive from your home or office. Ample free parking is available in our lot or on the street. Our warehouse was restored exclusively to accommodate fine wine and luxury automobile storage.
Stop in any time for a tour or to talk wine. Our warehouse and lounge are safe, clean and beautiful, and someone is always around to share a glass! See for yourself that utmost attention was paid to the 6 Crucial Concerns of Wine Storage. You will feel secure knowing the Domaine Team is protecting your collection!
Click below for detailed information in each category:
Access: Our warehouse is easily accessible from nearly every highway and neighborhood in the city. Ample free parking is available in our lot or on the street.
Generator: A 75-kilowatt Caterpillar generator hooked to an automatic transfer switch senses any drop from local Com-Ed electrical service. We have two contracts for mobile diesel service to replenish the large fuel tank. The generator is tested weekly and sized sufficiently to power the entire building indefinitely including cooling units, security system and computers.
Insurance: As a Domaine customer, you have the ability to opt into a top-of-the-line, multi-million dollar wine insurance policy with outstanding coverage. The entire Domaine network is consolidated into one policy, boasting some of the best possible industry rates.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU OPT INTO THE INSURANCE PLAN:
- The policy is large enough to cover your collection; our program has a current capacity of $50 Million in coverage that can be increased at any time.
- You will receive a certificate of insurance with an effective date in your own name directly from the carrier.
- You will not be left in the dark. The carrier will contact you directly with policy information.
- Coverage includes wine stored in Domaine facilities, worldwide transit to and from Domaine facilities including extremes of temperature, vehicle, and mechanical breakdown.
Lockers: Domaine St. Louis is designed to secure dedicated lockers in 20 & 35 case increments, or to store smaller collections and pallets in a secured bulk area accessible only by Domaine staff.
Lounge: Our lounge is open during business hours and can also be reserved for evening events. We encourage customers to stop in throughout the day to relax and have a glass from their collection, or to host a more formal gathering. The space boasts a full kitchen and a complete range of wine glasses and associated accoutrement for events including champagne, white, pinot and red glassware. There is a sound system, television and several distinct seating and dining spaces, giving the customer a sense of privacy or camaraderie, whichever they are looking for at the moment.
Security: Our warehouse is secured in a variety of methods including layered security doors and redundant alarm sensors. Perimeter, motion, heat, smoke, and humidity detectors have been installed throughout the facility with all sensors and control panels wired to backup power. In addition, there are backup transmitters should damage occur to wired telephone systems. Any change in status inside the building is immediately transmitted to our monitoring company and the police.
Services: Domaine is one of the few operators in the country to offer receiving, inspection, inventory and packing services as well as shipping consolidation. Our full-service experience is designed to take away the time consuming details that come with collecting, enabling you to focus on enjoying your collection. Each client has access to the entire suite of services Domaine offers, yet can choose from two distinctive pricing structures: Standard or Premier.
STANDARD AND PREMIERE CUSTOMERS ENJOY THESE SERVICES
- Access to a staff of knowledgeable wine professionals with no less than 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Complimentary incoming and outgoing cases (aka no “in and out” fees)
- Coordination, confirmation, and inspection of all case deliveries
- Placement of deliveries into a secure locker accessed only by our Warehouse Managers
- Access to our worldwide temperature-controlled shipping network
- Consolidation from nation-wide vendors
- Access to our Tasting Room and Lounge
PREMIERE CUSTOMERS ENJOY THESE ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Complete inspection of each bottle delivered
- Detailed confirmation of each delivery including vendor, case amount and bottle description
- Management of any packing and shipping discrepancies between vendor and customer
- Inventory of each box delivered into CellarTracker, allowing access to inventory, scores, tasting notes, drinking ranges and valuations from any Internet connection
- General organization of their locker
- Bottle pulls and packing upon request
- An alternative storage option for customers with a maximum of 15 cases
Learn More About Domaine Wine Storage
For more information, please call our St. Louis team at 314.667.5328 x 1012 or click the button below to fill out a contact form.CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US ABOUT WINE STORAGE