Want to see the Domaine Saint Louis Rates?
Fill out the form below and we will direct you to our rates page.
WINE STORAGE ST LOUIS
Domaine St Louis is our first location and our corporate headquarters, launched in 2006. Here, we happily assist St. Louis wine collectors with every aspect of their wine collections’ life cycle. Located in Grand Center, our St. Louis facility is a quick drive from your home or office. Ample free parking is available in our lot or on the street. Our St Louis wine storage warehouse was restored exclusively to accommodate fine wine and luxury automobile storage.
Domaine is one of the few operators in the country to offer receiving, inspection, inventory and packing services as well as shipping consolidation. Our full-service experience is designed to take away the time consuming details that come with fine wine collecting so that you can simply enjoy your wine. Stop in any time for a tour or to talk wine. Our warehouse and lounge are safe, clean and beautiful, and someone is always around to share a glass!
ST LOUIS WINE STORAGE: SERVICES
Wine Storage Units: Domaine St Louis is designed to secure dedicated lockers in 20 and 35 case increments, or to store smaller collections and pallets in a secured area accessible only by Domaine staff. Each client has access to the entire suite of services Domaine offers and can choose from two distinctive pricing structures: Standard or Premier.
DOMAINE STORAGE CLIENTS STANDARD AND PREMIER SERVICES
- Access to a staff of knowledgeable wine professionals with no less than 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Complimentary handling of incoming and outgoing cases; (no “in and out” fees)
- Coordination, confirmation and inspection of all case deliveries
- Placement of deliveries into a secure locker accessed only by our warehouse managers
- Access to our worldwide temperature-controlled shipping network
- Consolidation from nationwide vendors
- Access to our Tasting Room and Lounge
- A fully stocked wine library with all major publications and important reference books
PREMIER CLIENTS ENJOY THESE ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Complete inspection of each bottle received
- Detailed confirmation of each delivery including vendor, case amount and bottle description
- Management of any packing and shipping discrepancies between vendor and customer
- Inventory of each box delivered into CellarTracker, providing client access to online inventory, scores, tasting notes, drinking ranges and valuations
- General organization of client locker
- Bottle pulls and packing upon request
Lounge and Private Events: Our lounge is open during business hours and can also be reserved for evening events. We encourage clients to stop in throughout the day to relax and have a glass from their collection or to host a more formal gathering. Our lounge is available to rent for private events and is an ideal intimate setting for birthday parties, company celebrations and cocktail receptions. The space boasts multiple seating and dining spaces, a full kitchen with a complete range of wine glasses and associated accouterments as well as a sound system and television.
WINE STORAGE ST LOUIS: ACCESS
Access: Domaine St Louis is located at Grand Center and is easily accessible from nearly every highway and neighborhood in the city. Ample free parking is available in our lot or curbside.
ST LOUIS WINE CELLARS STORAGE: SAFETY AND SECURITY
Security: Our staggered systems maintain warehouse temperatures of 54° – 56° and 60% – 70% humidity and are continuously monitored. Our refrigerated wine storage facilities are secured in a variety of methods including layered security doors and alarm sensors. Perimeter, motion, heat, smoke, and humidity detectors have been installed throughout the facility with all sensors and control panels wired to backup power. In addition, there are backup transmitters should damage occur to wired telephone systems. Any change in status inside the building is immediately transmitted to our monitoring company and the police.
Safety: A 50-kilowatt Caterpillar generator hooked to an automatic transfer switch senses any drop from local electrical service. We have two contracts for mobile diesel service to replenish the large fuel tank. The generator is tested weekly and sized sufficiently to power the entire building indefinitely including cooling units, security system and computers.
Insurance: As a Domaine customer, you have access to the industry’s leading wine insurance program. Due to our volume of coverage, rates are very competitive and include extremely comprehensive features. The policy is large enough to cover your collection; our program currently covers $50 million with substantial additional capacity. A certificate of insurance in your own name is issued directly from the carrier, and coverage includes wine stored in Domaine facilities, worldwide shipping to and from Domaine facilities as well as extremes of temperature, vehicle and mechanical breakdown.