Want to see the Domaine Napa Rates?
Fill out the form below and we will direct you to our rates page.
NAPA VALLEY WINE STORAGE
Domaine Napa offers fine wine collectors convenience, security and access in the heart of California wine country. We offer clients wine storage in close proximity to the major Northern California producers, brokers, importers and retailers.
DOMAINE WINE STORAGE NAPA: SERVICES
Wine Storage Units:
Domaine Napa is designed to secure dedicated lockers in increments of 28 – 500 cases or to store smaller collections and pallets in a secured bulk area accessible only by Domaine staff. Each client has access to the entire suite of services Domaine offers and can choose from two distinctive pricing structures: Standard or Premier.
DOMAINE STORAGE CLIENTS STANDARD AND PREMIER
- Access to a staff of knowledgeable wine professionals with no less than 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Complimentary handling of incoming and outgoing cases; (no “in and out” fees)
- Coordination, confirmation and inspection of all case deliveries
- Placement of deliveries into a secure locker accessed only by our General Manager
- Access to our worldwide temperature-controlled shipping network
- Consolidation from nationwide vendors
- Access to our Lounge
- A full stocked wine library with all major publications and important reference books
PREMIER CLIENTS ENJOY THESE ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Complete inspection of each bottle received
- Detailed confirmation of each delivery including vendor, case amount, and bottle description
- Management of any packing and shipping discrepancies between vendor and customer
- Inventory of each box delivered into CellarTracker, providing client access to online inventory, scores, tasting notes, drinking ranges and valuations
- General organization to client locker
- Bottle pulls and packing upon request
NAPA WINE STORAGE: PICKUP AND DELIVERY
Pick-Up and Delivery Services: Napa wine cellar storage has never been easier. We provide pickup and delivery on a regular scheduled basis from Domaine Napa to client-requested homes and businesses via our own temperature-controlled vehicle.
DOMAINE WINE STORAGE NAPA: SECURITY
Security: Our staggered systems maintain warehouse temperatures of 54°– 56° and 60% – 70% humidity and are continuously monitored. Our refrigerated wine storage facilities are secured in a variety of methods including layered security doors and alarm sensors. Perimeter, motion, heat, smoke, and humidity detectors have been installed throughout the facility with all sensors and control panels wired to backup power. In addition, there are backup transmitters should damage occur to wired telephone systems. Any change in status inside the building is immediately transmitted to our monitoring company and the police.
Safety: A 75-kilowatt generator hooked to an automatic transfer switch senses any drop from local Com-Ed electrical service. We have two contracts for mobile diesel service to replenish the large fuel tank. The generator is tested monthly and sized sufficiently to power the entire building indefinitely, including cooling units, security system and computers.
Insurance: As a Domaine customer, you have access to the industry’s leading wine insurance program. Due to our volume of coverage, rates are very competitive and include extremely comprehensive features. The policy is large enough to cover your collection; our program currently covers $50 million with substantial additional capacity. A certificate of insurance in your own name is issued directly from the carrier, and coverage includes wine storage in Domaine facilities, worldwide shipping to and from Domaine facilities as well as extremes of temperature, vehicle and mechanical breakdown.