CHICAGO WINE STORAGE
Located on historic Goose Island with easy citywide access, Domaine Chicago is the premier Chicago wine storage facility. Domaine is one of the few operators in the country to offer receiving, inspection, inventory and packing services as well as shipping consolidation. Our full-service experience is designed to take away the time consuming details that come with wine collecting so that you can simply enjoy your wine.
Domaine Chicago has been open since 2009, happily assisting Chicago’s fine wine collectors with every aspect of their collections’ life cycle. Stop in anytime for a tour or to talk wine. Our warehouse and lounge are secure, safe, clean and beautiful – and someone is always around to share a glass!
CHICAGO WINE STORAGE: SERVICES
Wine Storage Units: Domaine Chicago is designed to secure dedicated lockers in increments of 18 – 500 cases or to store smaller collections and pallets in a secured area accessible only by Domaine staff. Each client has access to the entire suite of services Domaine offers and can choose from two distinctive pricing structures: Standard or Premier.
DOMAINE STORAGE CLIENTS STANDARD AND PREMIER SERVICES
- Access to a staff of knowledgeable wine professionals with no less than 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Complimentary handling of incoming and outgoing cases; (no “in and out” fees)
- Coordination, confirmation and inspection of all case deliveries
- Placement of deliveries into a secure locker accessed only by our warehouse managers
- Access to our worldwide temperature-controlled shipping network
- Consolidation from nationwide vendors
- Access to our Tasting Room and Lounge
- A fully stocked wine library with all major publications and important reference books
PREMIER CLIENTS ENJOY THESE ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Complete inspection of each bottle received
- Detailed confirmation of each delivery including vendor, case amount and bottle description
- Management of any packing and shipping discrepancies between vendor and customer
- Inventory of each box delivered into CellarTracker, providing client access to online inventory, scores, tasting notes, drinking ranges and valuations
- General organization of client locker
- Bottle pulls and packing upon request
Enjoying Your Collection: Domaine Chicago provides an exclusive, intimate lounge area for our clients to taste and celebrate great wines together.
WINE STORAGE CHICAGO: PICKUP AND DELIVERY
Pick-up and Delivery Services: Chicago wine cellar storage has never been easier. We provide pickup and delivery on a regularly scheduled basis from Domaine Chicago to client-requested homes and businesses via our own temperature-controlled vehicle.
Access: Domaine Chicago is a quick drive from your home or office and is easily accessible from nearly every neighborhood and highway in the city. Key cards allow daily wine warehouse access, and there is ample private parking, street parking and drive-in loading.
WINE STORAGE CHICAGO: SAFETY AND SECURITY
Security: Our staggered systems maintain warehouse temperatures of 54° – 56° and 60% – 70% humidity and are continuously monitored. Our refrigerated wine storage facilities are secured in a variety of methods including layered security doors and alarm sensors. Perimeter, motion, heat, smoke, and humidity detectors have been installed throughout the facility with all sensors and control panels wired to backup power. In addition, there are backup transmitters should damage occur to wired telephone systems. Any change in status inside the building is immediately transmitted to our monitoring company and the police.
Safety: A 50-kilowatt Caterpillar generator hooked to an automatic transfer switch senses any drop from local Com-Ed electrical service. We have two contracts for mobile diesel service to replenish the large fuel tank. The generator is tested monthly and sized sufficiently to power the entire building indefinitely, including cooling units, security system and computers.
Insurance: As a Domaine customer, you have access to the industry’s leading wine insurance program. Due to our volume of coverage, rates are very competitive and include extremely comprehensive features. The policy is large enough to cover your collection; our program currently covers $50 million with substantial additional capacity. A certificate of insurance in your own name is issued directly from the carrier, and coverage includes wine stored in Domaine facilities, worldwide shipping to and from Domaine facilities as well as extremes of temperature, vehicle and mechanical breakdown.
Learn More About Domaine Wine Storage
For more information, please call our Chicago team at 773.252.3300 or click the button below to fill out a contact form.CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US ABOUT WINE STORAGE