We are constantly in search of the best way to move wine efficiently, carefully, and (always) temperature controlled. It is also important that our clients pay less to move their wine through us than anywhere else. Give us a call, we will meticulously manage the time-consuming phone calls, planning and logistics!
Each Domaine client receives access to a wine transportation network that we’ve been perfecting for over 10 years. Across town or cross-country, we manage the entire process replete with tape and shipping boxes.
Moving is the perfect opportunity to get organized! We can provide as much assistance as you need, from unpacking the wine into your cellar to providing a full inventory of the collection. Contact our Domaine Storage team for more information.
Click Below for Information on Wine Shipments
Domaine Transit is able to offer the convenience and affordability of consolidated wine shipping to our clients. Due to the volume of our network, we are able to offer flat shipping rates between all of our storage facilities:
Between Domaine Facilities: Chicago, New York, St. Louis, Washington DC or Napa
- $ 30.00 per piece *
- $40.00 per piece if a pickup is required
THE FINE PRINT:
– * A piece is defined as any box regardless of its bottle quantity. Ask your retailers to consolidate before sending.
– Domaine New York is the consolidation point for the East Coast.
– Copper Peak is the consolidation point for the West Coast. A temperature-controlled warehouse and wine distribution center in American Canyon, Copper Peak meets our strict requirements.
– The timing of our consolidated shipments depend on volume and freight schedules. If you need your wine by a specific date, please let our team know and we will do our best to find a shipping option that works for you. Standard consolidation rates may not apply.
– Because volume is key, please forward this email or our information to anyone you know who could use our services.
- Ordering necessary supplies
- Packing at your home
- Shipping via temperature-controlled freight
- Unpacking into your new home
- Removing boxes and debris
- Arranging storage if necessary
No matter the size of your collection or location of your home, we can help. Please complete our shipping questionnaire and we will provide you with an estimate.
Stop the Styro! Campaign
We would like to challenge all of our clients to think about the environmental impact of wine shipping. Wine shippers, especially styrofoam, carry a heavy price – both financially and environmentally. To learn more about how to take action and reduce reliance on styrofoam wine shippers, visit our Stop the Styro! campaign page.