- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Domaine Wine Storage utilizes Google Analytics to collect information that will allow us to better understand the utilization of our web site by our visitors. Google Analytics uses to collect information form the following sources: the HTTP request of the visitor, browser/system information, and first-party cookies. The HTTP request for any web page may contain details about the browser and the computer making the request, such as the hostname, the browser type, referrer, and language. In addition, most browsers provide access to more detailed browser and system information, such as Java and Flash support and screen resolution. Google Analytics uses the information it collects to help Domaine Wine Storage construct website utilization and ad campaign reports. Google Analytics also sets and reads their first-party cookies on visitors’ browsers in order to obtain visitor session and assist in targeted ad campaign information from the page request.
Domaine Wine Storage may utilize Remarketing in conjunction with Google Analytics to advertise on other websites that use Google Analytics. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on such websites across the Internet based on the fact that you may have visited this website. For instance, you may be presented with a Domaine Wine Storage ad while visiting another website which utilizes Google Analytics (since you have previously visited Domaine Wine Storage’s web site).
OPT-OUT OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Should you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics when visiting Domaine Wine Storage or any other websites that utilize this service, The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on lets website visitors choose not to send information about their website visit to Google Analytics from pages that use the Google Analytics. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You may also refuse all cookies as part of your browser settings, but that may inhibit your ability to utilize all features on this and other websites.