FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 2/21/19
Contact: Brian McCann
Company: Domaine Storage
Phone: (314) 667-5328
Domaine Wine Storage appointed exclusive importer for Weinbox in North America
Collectors gain increased access to one of the best wine storage solutions
Saint Louis, MO: Domaine is proud to announce an exclusive partnership with ISOCO Plastics Technology. ISOCO, a leading manufacturer of injection molded and fiber reinforced plastics, holds the license to manufacturer Weinbox worldwide. Weinbox has emerged as the ideal solution for storing loose wine bottles in a wide variety of applications. Domaine will continue to offer these crates through their Amazon.com storefront and their own website for small quantity orders. Wine retailers and storage facilities will have the ability to purchase higher volumes and bulk orders in 2019.
Domaine Marketing Manager, Brian McCann notes, “We are thrilled to work with ISOCO to make Weinbox more available to wine consumers throughout North America. For years, we’ve been huge fans of this product and sell as many as we can get.” He continues, “While we’ve spent countless hours improving our corrugated wine boxes for use in our facilities, Weinbox presents a great alternative that can compete with more traditional storage options inside and outside of the home.”
ISOCO brings experience and volume to the manufacturing process that will eliminate past issues of backorders, delays and shipping headaches. This means current and prospective clients can expect better availability, opportunity for bulk discounts and decreased logistics costs to destinations throughout North America.
- Weinbox crates are made from 100% recyclable material.
- Weinbox accommodates numerous bottle shapes including Riesling, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Champagne, Magnums and other odd-sized types.
- With front and rear access doors, collectors can easily retrieve bottles even in tall stacks, as opposed to traditional corrugated boxes.
- Weinbox provides a long-term storage solution without risk of carboard fatigue, sagging or breakage that comes with storing in old boxes.
- Weinbox has found fans among private collectors, wine retailers, wine storage facilities, wineries and even on cruise ships.
About Domaine: Domaine is the largest network of wine storage facilities in the U.S. with facilities in Saint Louis, Chicago, New York, Washington, DC and Napa. Since 2003, Domaine has assisted wine collectors with procuring, storing, protecting and transporting their wine. Domaine is personally invested in taking care of its client’s wine with the utmost care. Their goal is to allow clients to enjoy their wine collection with ease and peace of mind.