- August 06, 2018
The Domaine DC Warehouse Associate is a full-time position reporting directly to the Domaine DC General Manager, and is scheduled to be on-site Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm; as well as attending evening events and occasional Saturday hours. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and possess the analytical skills to recognize and propose process improvements.
Position Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Execute customer and employee requests with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Track, manage, and prepare inbound & outbound shipments when needed.
- Manage and reconcile all client inventories accurately and within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Document & report Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis.
- Maintain accurate record for labor and material usage
- Participate in a daily and/or weekly warehouse walk-through with facility team.
- Drive delivery van or box truck for offsite pickups and deliveries as needed; loading and unloading with precision and care.
- Operate Forklift and pallet jacks to receive/send palletized shipments
- Perform locker maintenance & light construction.
- Assist with order fulfillment for licensees, to include inventorying, pulling orders, and preparing shipments in a timely manner.
- Maintain supply & material inventory for office, lounge and warehouse.
- Maintain general warehouse cleanliness.
- At least 1 year of Wine Industry experience is preferred.
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to lift 40lb boxes repeatedly.
- Genuinely enjoy pitching in to get a job done when appropriate. In this small company, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is sometimes required to get the job done and is always required.
Benefit Details: Annual salary and benefits such as: healthcare, vacation, charitable donations, 401K, and wine education with tastings.
Location: Domaine DC, 4221 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington DC 20008
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org