- July 20, 2021
Who We Are
A nationwide team of people with a natural connection to hospitality. We are entrepreneurial thinkers who value awareness, communication, and relationships. We care deeply about our team and believe that is reflected in our generous benefits package and company culture. We’re proud of what we do and feel fortunate to work in the world of fine and rare wine.
What We Do
In 1998 Domaine’s founder worked at a fine wine retail shop and quickly became aware of the ways in which retailers struggled to support their largest clients. He began filling in the gaps through inventory and organizational services which allowed the clients to focus on more enjoyable aspects of their hobby. This passion for wine and first-class customer service was so inspiring that his business grew quickly to include other services. Those initial services are still at the core of our work, and we have grown to offer support throughout the entire wine collecting lifecycle. We partner with new and established wine collectors to grow, sell, organize, move, store and protect their collections.
The company has 3 divisions: Advisory, Storage and Transportation and includes 5 refrigerated warehouses in Chicago, St. Louis, New York, Napa and Washington DC.
Who You Are
You are a leader by nature and the teams you lead are better for working with you. You are confident and polished, respected for the skills that you’ve gained over the years and the methodical and focused way you make things happen. You continually engage with your team, motivating them by showing how reliably delivering results while maintaining your high standards will benefit everyone: you, your staff, clients, and the company.
What You’ll Do
The Warehouse Manager is the soul of the facility. You’ll set the bar for your team daily; making sure that standards are met and expectations are exceeded every day. You will ensure that operations run smoothly, the facility is continually in working order, and dabble in P&L management; all while harnessing your incredible energy to guide your team in caring for our clients’ wine collections.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 2 years of Wine Industry experience is preferred
- At least 3-4 years of warehouse management is preferred
- Leadership and people-management experience
- Forklift certification preferred (but may be provided if necessary)
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Focused attention on safety procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift 40lb boxes repeatedly
- A strong sense of and respect of confidentiality involving clients and fellow team members
- Genuinely enjoy pitching in to get a job done when appropriate. In this small company, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is required.
Salary commensurate with experience, starting at $55,000. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, STD and LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; $1000 education stipend; $250 charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Pompano Beach, FL
8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, occasional weekend hours
Want to be a part of the Domaine team? Apply below.
Domaine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process- please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org