- May 07, 2018
This position offers the opportunity for the right person to make a significant contribution to a growing company within a growing industry. From concept to completion, including vendor management, the Marketing Manager will own the majority of Domaine’s marketing funnel and make decisions that directly and immediately impact company operations. The Marketing Manager will interact daily with the Leadership Team and General Managers of 8 company divisions.
We are excited to onboard an energetic, positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
This position reports to the COO.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email, print and event campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Build and manage rich content and editorial calendars that attract a qualified audience.
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers; continually refine the process to convert customers.
- Conduct customer, competitor and product research.
- Collaborate to create and analyze monthly reports containing a clear summary of performance against key indicators.
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Collaborate to create and communicate marketing initiatives internally.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in written and spoken forms.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and social media management to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- A creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform business decisions.
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO 63103
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 9am – 5pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com