- May 07, 2018
The Information Technology Manager (IT) will elevate and oversee the data, technology and reporting functions for the Domaine businesses. They possess excellent project management and communication skills, which will be utilized daily to interact with team members of all levels. Their innate ability to ask engaging business questions will help them understand the operations for 8 company divisions, then apply technology and process to improve efficiency and accuracy.
In year one, the IT Manager will collaborate on the integration of a competitor wine storage facility that we are acquiring. Then scrub data, implement system change and deploy the acquired companies’ software throughout our facilities.
We are excited to welcome a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
This position reports to the CFO and COO.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Domaine is using the full range of capabilities for the systems deployed at a given time and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions.
- Improve/create dashboards and automated reports that provide clear, accurate data to be used for making informed business decisions.
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies and vendors to identify areas of improvement; create solutions for increased efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide guidance and problem solving to team members as it relates to all matters involving technology and data; implement training as needed.
- Hire and provide direction to vendors. Thoroughly review and approve estimates and invoices, resolve billing and service issues, and continuously analyze vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
- Collaborate to maintain an Operations Manual that is up-to-date 100% of the time.
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Perform Company Administrator duties for Microsoft Office 365.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Monitor system and network performance.
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, etc.)
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules as needed.
- Create and maintain disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite including CRM, Share Point, Click Dimensions
- .net and Access programs for wine storage warehousing
- Woo Commerce
- Mocadi VOIP Telephony
- Cloud based servers for data and backup
- Eagle Eye and Connect One Access control and video security
- Hands-on experience with computer networks and network administration.
- Strong skills in leadership and accountability including managing projects from concept to completion with minimal oversight.
- Database and programming understanding preferred.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and genuinely enjoy pitching in to get the job done.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO 63103
Office Hours: 9am – 5pm CST
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com