- May 07, 2018
This wonderful opportunity is an amazing resume builder for someone at the beginning of their career who would like to develop the Human Resources division of a small but growing company. The Human Resources Associate will work closely with leadership to build a team, onboard them into the Brand and support those in the existing 45-person team. The qualified candidate is exceptionally detail oriented.
We are excited to welcome a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
This position reports to the COO.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding and off-boarding policy including:
- Write job description
- Post to online job sources o Review resumes
- Create interview appointments
- Collaborate to create and implement onboarding/off-boarding schedule
- Ensure new hire forms are turned in timely and completely
- Process E-Verify authorizations o Enroll/terminate/update benefit plans through provider websites
- Inform CFO of payroll deductions to be initiated.
- Communicate with GM’s to track Paid Time Off and report to CFO.
- Communicate plan renewals to employee base annually.
- Prepare employee census reports periodically for potential new providers.
- Reconcile bills for insurance policies to ensure additions, changes and deletions are being properly billed or credited.
- Manage workers compensation insurance claims.
- Track employee flexible spending account balances.
- Create and maintain employee morale programs including birth dates, anniversary dates, special events and other milestones.
- Perform various administrative duties/projects as directed by the leadership team.
- Maintain company policy manual.
- Collaborate to create and communicate internal messaging.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA degree in Human Resources or comparable work experience.
- A strong sense of and respect of confidentiality involving clients and fellow team members.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft 365 Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in written and spoken forms.
Compensation Details: Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO 63103
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org