- November 19, 2018
We are excited to onboard a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. This position is ideal for college students, recent grads, or those seeking to break into the marketing field.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to understand target audience while developing and executing content strategies
- Utilize CRM data to email updates, schedule account management calls, and general follow up with clients to assist with client engagement campaigns.
- Increase sales for internal lines of business by sourcing leads, completing outbound calls, and scheduling Domaine Intro calls
- Identify contacts within business to engage with (lead generation)
- Assist with digital marketing tasks including Google Ads, Google Analytics, WordPress Management, SEO, etc.
- Write blog posts to help drive site traffic and generate brand awareness
- Available to attend occasional events within Domaine and the Saint Louis wine community
- Commit to 15-20 hours per week
- Assist with other marketing and data entry initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Marketing experience to promote a growing brand.
- Report on weekly accomplishments.
- Must be self-sufficient and motivated to deliver tasks independently.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, WordPress, and learning new technologies quickly.
Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO 63103
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org