- June 26, 2018
The Warehouse Online Fulfillment Associate is responsible for providing first class customer service and promoting Domaine’s brand through confident, professional communications with our clients. Success will come in the form of the company’s continued growth and client satisfaction. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for fulfilling all online material orders. We are excited to onboard a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. The position reports directly to the St Louis General Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all online inquiries for shipping information and fulfilling orders to be shipped from Amazon, Domaine Market, and Cabka.
- Use company software to document and report facility KPI’s on a weekly basis.
- Participate in a daily and/or weekly warehouse walk-through with the General Manager and Warehouse Associate.
- Maintain upkeep of all facility equipment and machinery.
- Participate in facility and property cleanliness on a daily basis to maintain company standards.
- Plan and participate in local pickup and delivery projects
- Assists with other various warehouse tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience with Amazon, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs regularly.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to receive supervision and execute that communicated vision in practical terms.
- Possess a natural affinity for impeccable organization and attention to detail.
Compensation Details: This is a part time hourly position in an entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Domaine Saint Louis 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63103.
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com