- February 01, 2019
Domaine Saint Louis
The Warehouse Associate is an expert in fine and rare wines and takes pride in maintaining data accuracy within the Domaine network. They will carefully and meticulously process wines during all stages within the facility including: inbound, inventory, placement into lockers, audit and delivery/shipment preparation. The Warehouse Associates presents themselves with professionalism at all times and provides first class customer service to clients and fellow team members in a manner that is in line with Domaine’s values. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and possess the analytical skills to recognize and propose process improvements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors and accept warehouse deliveries from UPS/ FedEx and common carriers
- Execute client and employee requests with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Track, manage and prepare inbound/outbound shipments when needed.
- Inventory wines; evaluate bottle conditions; record data with meticulous accuracy.
- Manage and reconcile all client inventories accurately within the agreed upon time frame.
- Document and report Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis.
- Update client accounts accurately regarding each billable event including: inventory, packing, box purchase, consolidation, pull, prepare for shipment and research.
- Participate in a daily and/or weekly warehouse walk-through with facility team.
- Drive delivery van or box truck for offsite pickups and deliveries as needed; loading and unloading with precision and care.
- Operate Forklift and pallet jacks to receive/send palletized shipments.
- Responsible for all online inquiries for shipping information and fulfilling orders from Amazon, Domaine Market and Cabka.
- Participate in warehouse and office housekeeping and organizing to uphold company brand standards.
- Follow Domaine operational policies and procedures 100% of the time; inform management if a policy is unclear or needs to be updated in the Operations Manual.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 3 years of Wine Industry experience is preferred
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Word, and Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs boxes repeatedly
- OSHA Certification and/or knowledge preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs multiples times per day
- Ability to use a pallet jack/forklift or other device to move boxes and pallets (Training can be provided)
- A strong sense of and respect of confidentiality involving clients and fellow team members
- Genuinely enjoy pitching in to get a job done when appropriate. In this small company, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is sometimes required to get the job done and is always required.
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO 63103
10am – 6pm, Monday – Friday and 11am – 1pm, every other Saturday
To apply, please send a resume with a cover letter answering the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org; no phone calls please.
Please describe your experience in the following categories. Note that a lack of experience in some areas does not disqualify you for the position.
- Wine Inventory Management
- Operating forklift & delivery van or box truck
- Amazon order fulfillment
- Cleanliness in the work place
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com