- December 18, 2020
Who We Are
A nationwide team of people with a natural connection to hospitality. We are entrepreneurial thinkers who value awareness, communication and relationships. We care deeply about our team and believe that is reflected in our generous benefits package and company culture. We’re proud of what we do and feel fortunate to work in the world of fine and rare wine.
What We Do
In 1998 Domaine’s founder worked at a fine wine retail shop and quickly became aware of the ways in which retailers struggled to support their largest clients. He began filling in the gaps through inventory and organizational services which allowed the clients to focus on more enjoyable aspects of their hobby. This passion for wine and first-class customer service was so inspiring that his business grew quickly to include other services. Those initial services are still at the core of our work, and we have grown to offer support throughout the entire wine collecting lifecycle. We partner with new and established wine collectors to grow, sell, organize, move, store and protect their collections.
Who You Are
You bring joy to every room you enter and have organizational superpowers. Your unparalleled flexibility and diverse skillset make you indispensable. You are confident, humble, creative, proactive, and easily translate notes from a leadership meeting into a friendly and purpose-driven all-company email announcement. You’ll make us wonder how we ever got anything done before you arrived.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be the first face anyone sees upon entering our company headquarters and
conduct yourself in a professional, confident, and diplomatic manner. You’ll be responsible for performing tasks that elevate the client experience, maintain branding standards, and keep the office running like a well-oiled machine. You’ll work closely with facility management, the HR team, and the Leadership group to maintain a warm atmosphere, assist in planning events, organize office operations and procedures, and thoughtfully communicating with internal and external clients.
Still with us? Great! Here’s what we’d love to see from you:
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and appreciation for well-defined, and organized business processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Word, and Excel.
- A strong sense of respect for confidentiality involving high net worth clients and fellow team members.
- Genuinely enjoy pitching in to get a job done when appropriate. In this small company, an all-hands- on-deck attitude is always required to get the job done and is always required.
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, STD and LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; $1000 education stipend; $250 charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO 63103
9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Want to be a part of the Domaine team?
To apply, please send a resume with a cover letter answering the below questions to email@example.com; no phone calls, please.
Please describe your experience in the following categories. Note that a lack of experience in some areas does not disqualify you for the position.
- What are you searching for in your next role/company?
- In your previous role, what deliverables were you solely responsible for producing?
- Describe how you manage multiple deadlines.
- When you had extra time at your last job, describe ways you found to make your job more
- Tell us a story about one of your favorite wine memories.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org