- May 07, 2018
The Warehouse Associate will provide first class customer service and work together with Domaine team members in a manner that is in line with Domaine’s values. They will be detail oriented and enjoy working as part of a team to help process client order requests and associated tasks.
We are excited to onboard a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
This position reports to the General Manger.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the fulfillment of wine pull requests from client’s individual storage locations and updates their accounts utilizing Domaine’s proprietary inventory computer system (PROG).
- Assist with the preparation of orders for delivery via local driver, UPS/FedEx and Common carriers.
- Assist with labeling and organizing of outgoing boxes/pallets with shipping labels as needed.
- Execute employee requests with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Participate in warehouse daily housekeeping.
- Assist Team Lead to ensure accurate placement of outgoing wine at the end of each shift.
- Report progress on assigned outbound tasks to Warehouse Team Lead and General Manager for weekly managers call.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OSHA Certification and/or knowledge preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs, multiple times per day
- Ability to use an electric lift truck, pallet jack, handcart or other devises to move boxes (training can be provided).
- Previous wine or “valuable goods” experience preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Domaine New York, 88 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ
Office Hours: 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org