- March 06, 2019
The Inventory and Warehouse Associate is an expert in fine and rare wines and takes pride in maintaining data accuracy within the Domaine network. They will carefully and meticulously process wines during all stages within the facility including: inbound, inventory, placement on or removal from racks, audit and delivery/shipment preparation.
The Inventory and Warehouse Associate presents themselves with professionalism at all times and provides first class customer service to clients and fellow team members in a manner that is in line with Domaine’s values. We are excited to onboard a positive individual, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors and accept warehouse deliveries from UPS/ FedEx and common carriers.
- Inventory wines; evaluate bottle conditions; record data with meticulous accuracy.
- Place wines on and pull wines from racks.
- Update the client racking map.
- Update client accounts accurately regarding each billable event including: inventory, packing, box purchase, consolidation, pull, prepare for shipment and research.
- Prepare orders for delivery via local driver, UPS/FedEx and Common carriers.
- Label and organize outgoing boxes/pallets with shipping labels.
- Build and wrap pallets.
- Operate automatic pallet jack and order picker.
- Participate in warehouse and office housekeeping and organizing.
- Follow Domaine operational policies and procedures 100% of the time; inform management if a policy is unclear or needs to be updated in the Operations Manual.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3 years’ experience with fine and rare wine
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs, multiple times per day
- Ability to use an electric lift truck, pallet jack, handcart or other devises to move boxes (training can be provided)
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
88 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com