- May 07, 2018
The Inventory and Client Service Manager will provide first class customer service to clients and work with four inventory team members in a manner that is in line with Domaine’s values. They will oversee all parts of the operational process as wines come into the facility, are inventoried, and are then place on the racks. In addition, they will communicate with clients regarding those activities, answer questions, and troubleshoot issues. The Inventory Manager will also oversee and contribute to special projects.
The candidate is exceptionally detail oriented and will enjoy working in a fast paced work environment. We are excited to onboard a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
We are excited to onboard a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
This position reports to the Data Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and support the Inventory Team through supervision, performance review and task delegation to ensure that wines are accurately processed and inventoried.
- Communicate with clients regarding their collections including wines inbounded to the facility, inventory, etc.; troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee and/or contribute to special projects within the facility such as events, research, data and inventory.
- Catalog client wine inventory into proprietary storage computer program.
- Audit Inventory Team input reports for accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborate to strategize and execute large inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Collaborate to plan, execute and bill client inventory consolidations.
- Consistently update policies and procedures to ensure efficacy of Inventory Team operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 years experience in the wine industry
- A strong sense of and respect of confidentiality involving clients and fellow employees
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft 365 Suite
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly in spoken and written formats
- Ability to lift 40lb boxes
- Possess excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail is very important.
- Excellent time management skills.
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Domaine New York, 88 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ
Office Hours: 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com