- June 12, 2018
The Inventory and Client Service associate will accurately inbound and inventory wine into the facility. They will provide first class customer service to clients and work with the inventory team members in a manner that is in line with Domaine’s values. They will engage in all parts of the operational process from wine entering the facility, to taking inventory and placing it on the racks. In addition, the individual will contribute to special projects, answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
The candidate is exceptionally detail oriented and utilizes their expertise in fine and rare wine to maintain data accuracy one hundred percent of the time. We are excited to onboard a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
This position reports to the Wine Data Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, inventory and evaluate wine and bottle conditions, inventory accurately into software system and place wine on racks.
- Communicate with team members regarding client collections including wines inbounded to the facility, inventory, etc.; troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Greet visitors and accept warehouse deliveries from UPS/ FedEx and common carriers.
- Execute requests with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Collaborate to strategize and execute large inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Collaborate to plan, execute and bill client inventory consolidations.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in the wine industry
- A strong sense of respect and confidentiality involving clients and fellow employees
- Ability to lift 40lb boxes repeatedly.
- Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy is very important.
- Exhibits a well rounded personality in both their life and career.
- Wine enthusiast. Wine is our passion here at Domaine and it must be yours too!
Compensation Details: Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Domaine New York, 88 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ
Office Hours: 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com