- March 06, 2019
The Delivery Driver Associate will wear their Domaine uniform with pride and serve as a Brand Ambassador while interacting with clients or their representatives. They will facilitate careful and meticulous pick-up and delivery of client wines to or from the Domaine facility.
They will present themselves with professionalism at all times and provides first class customer service to clients and fellow team members in a manner that is in line with Domaine’s values.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify Delivery Manifest against actual in delivery staging area.
- Pack and load client wine onto delivery vehicle with care and organization without incurring any damage to the wine.
- Safely utilize company vehicles to execute site-to-site deliveries and pick-ups in New York City and the Tristate Area.
- Unload wine into the facility at the designated area.
- Accurately and legibly fill out delivery and pick-up paperwork; place in designated area.
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside of Domaine vehicles.
- Prepare orders for delivery via local driver, UPS/FedEx and Common carriers.
- Label and organize outgoing boxes/pallets with shipping labels as needed.
- Build and wrap pallets.
- Operate automatic pallet jack and order picker.
- Participate in warehouse and office housekeeping and organizing.
- Follow Domaine operational policies and procedures 100% of the time; inform management if a policy is unclear or needs to be updated in the Operations Manual.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 years’ delivery experience required
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to participate in Tri-State deliveries (NJ/NY/CT)
- Some overnight availability required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs multiple times per day
- Ability to use an electric pallet jack, hand cart or other device to move boxes
- Strong oral communications skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Previous wine or valuable goods experience preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Domaine New York, 88 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ
8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org