- May 07, 2018
The Delivery Associate will provide first class customer service while working with clients and Domaine team members in a manner that is in line with Domaine’s values. They will wear their Domaine uniform with pride and serve as a Brand Ambassador while facilitating safe, pick-up and deliveries of client wines to or from the Domaine facility.
We are excited to onboard a positive individual who is aligned with our core values, and one that will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
This position reports to the Assistant Operations Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify Delivery Manifest against actual in delivery staging area.
- Carefully pack and load client wine on delivery vehicle, in an organized manner, without incurring any damage to the wine.
- Collaborate with the Assistant Operations Manager to determine the most efficient route to client’s residential and commercial delivery addresses.
- Safely utilize company vehicles to execute site-to-site deliveries and pickups in New York City and the tristate area.
- Unload wine pickups into the facility, then begin the inbounding process by inputting client data into Domaine’s proprietary computer system (PROG).
- Turn in delivery cover sheets, associated BOL’s and paperwork after completion of delivery run.
- Assist with labeling and organizing of outgoing boxes/pallets with shipping labels as needed.
- Contribute as needed to support the warehouse team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Wine and / or trucking industry experience preferred.
- OSHA Certification and/or knowledge preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs multiple times per day.
- Ability to use an electric pallet jack, hand cart or other device to move boxes(training can be provided).
- Strong oral communications skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- A natural self-starter with the ability to manage yourself.
- Previous wine or valuable goods experience preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; education stipend; charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Location: Domaine New York, 88 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ
Office Hours: 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com