- May 19, 2021
Who We Are
A nationwide team of people with a natural connection to hospitality. We are entrepreneurial thinkers who value awareness, communication, and relationships. We care deeply about our team and believe that is reflected in our generous benefits package and company culture. We’re proud of what we do and feel fortunate to work in the world of fine and rare wine.
What We Do
In 1998 Domaine’s founder worked at a fine wine retail shop and quickly became aware of the ways in which retailers struggled to support their largest clients. He began filling in the gaps through inventory and organizational services which allowed the clients to focus on more enjoyable aspects of their hobby. This passion for wine and first-class customer service was so inspiring that his business grew quickly to include other services. Those initial services are still at the core of our work, and we have grown to offer support throughout the entire wine collecting lifecycle. We partner with new and established wine collectors to grow, sell, organize, move, store and protect their collections.
Who You Are
You are an experienced IT professional with a passion for process efficiency and data accuracy. You enjoy assisting business users in optimizing and error-proofing processes. You are organized, self-motivated, and can juggle multiple projects at once. Above all, you are a problem solver who is not content with the status-quo and recognizes the value of continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do
Ensure our business systems and infrastructure are aligned with the business’s growth goals. Assist business users in defining and improving processes by listening and being inquisitive. Define process improvements, write technical specifications for software vendors, define test plans and oversee the implementation of technology improvements. Monitor, maintain, and upgrade technology systems, including both hardware and software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field
- 3 years of IT Analyst, Systems Analyst or Business Systems Analyst experience
- 1 year Microsoft 365 administration experience. Or willingness to attain required training/certification within 90 days of hire date.
- Experience supporting desktop systems running both Windows and Mac OS.
- Working knowledge of networking and the TCP/IP protocol. Ability to work with ISP’s and network partners to maintain and upgrade infrastructure as needed.
- Familiarity with website hosting and ecommerce sites. Preferably WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Working knowledge of CRM Systems. Salesforce, and/or MS Dynamics preferred.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Software (WMS) or other Inventory management software a plus.
- Experience with Sage Intacct accounting software a plus.
- Manage technology projects with external vendors to ensure they are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Conduct software training with business users as needed.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player. Must be able to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
Salary commensurate with experience; this position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, STD and LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; $1000 education stipend; $250 charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Domaine St. Louis: 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive, St. Louis, Missouri 63103
9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Want to be a part of the Domaine team? Apply below.
Domaine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process- please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org