- August 20, 2021
Who We Are
A nationwide team of people with a natural connection to hospitality. We are entrepreneurial thinkers who value awareness, communication and relationships. We care deeply about our team and believe that is reflected in our generous benefits package and company culture. We’re proud of what we do and feel fortunate to work in the world of fine and rare wine.
What We Do
In 1998 Domaine’s founder worked at a fine wine retail shop and quickly became aware of the ways in which retailers struggled to support their largest clients. He began filling in the gaps through inventory and organizational services which allowed the clients to focus on more enjoyable aspects of their hobby. This passion for wine and first-class customer service was so inspiring that his business grew quickly to include other services. Those initial services are still at the core of our work, and we have grown to offer support throughout the entire wine collecting lifecycle. We partner with new and established wine collectors to grow, sell, organize, move, store and protect their collections.
Who You Are
You are a professional problem solver with a knack for anticipating the needs of those around you. You’re in your element when there are multiple plates spinning and thrive in an environment that allows you to bring order to the chaos. Everyone you know considers you a trusted confidant whose holistic view of the world, grounded in an innate emotional intelligence, allows you to confidently articulate your thoughts with diplomatic expertise. Seeking work/life balance may be an endless pursuit, but you’re an expert at making it look easy.
What You’ll Do
Your ruthless prioritization of the Co-Owner’s inbox and calendar will ensure that she is able to hone in on the tasks that most need her time and attention. Your impeccable organization and project management skills allow you to elegantly maneuver between tasks. Unwavering discretion, a consistently cool head, and a healthy sense of humor make you an ideal strategic partner in supporting her personal and professional life.
Still with us? Great! Here’s what we’d love to see from you:
- Strong work tenure: 5-10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills and ability to complete a broad variety of administrative tasks, including:
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executive office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with leadership staff.
- Prepare technology and conference space needed for companywide meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas and notes
- Manage executive’s email & voicemail
- Complete expense reports
- Plan, coordinate and ensure executive’s schedule is followed and respected
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Maintain company-wide documents by making modifications, updates and informing the team as changes occur
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion. Must be adaptable to various competing demands, including:
- Create and maintain executive’s personal accounts
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Schedule personal and family appointments
- Schedule and oversee vendors, contractors, and service providers
- Communicate on behalf of executive with vendors, service providers, doctors, accountant, school administrators, etc.
- Ability to communicate on behalf of the co-owner regarding marketing initiatives, internally and externally, including:
- Collaborate to create and communicate marketing initiatives internally
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal marketing requests
- Work with internal teams to collect marketing content
- Meticulously organize and manage company archives: design, print, photos, editorial, etc.
- Coordinate, merge and translate operational models, reports, dashboards and key performance indicators from marketing, PR, and advertising firms.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, including:
- Source and buy products and services, running errands, scheduling personal appointments and meals, communicate on behalf of the executive
- Attend to details that will ensure the success of the executive both personally and professionally
- Highly organized and highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and a high-level of emotional maturity
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Genuinely enjoy pitching in to get a job done when appropriate. In this small company, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is always required to get the job done.
Salary commensurate with experience, starting at $60,000. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, STD and LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; $1000 education stipend; $250 charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Domaine Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO, 63103
9 am – 5 pm, Monday- Friday, flexibility will be needed
Want to be a part of the Domaine team? Apply below.
Domaine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process- please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org