- June 26, 2019
Client Experience Associate
Domaine hires dynamic people. We are entrepreneurial thinkers and value a mindset that is positive and forward-moving. We choose to have fun at work in an environment where team members are given the freedom to make decisions and shape policy. Everyone moves the company forward, is an expert in their roles and elevates other team members.
We’re proud of what we do and feel fortunate to get to work in the world of fine and rare wine.
Domaine offers an opportunity to work in the service industry with benefits that are not what is normally offered: a clear career path; nights, weekends and holidays off; generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, short/long term disability insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; $1000 education stipend; $500 charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
In 1998 Domaine’s founder worked at a fine wine retail shop and quickly became aware of the ways in which retailers struggled to support their largest clients. He began filling in the gaps through inventory and organizational services which allowed the clients to focus on more enjoyable aspects of their hobby. This passion for wine and first-class customer service was so inspiring that his business grew quickly to include other services. Those initial services are still at the core of our work, and we have grown to offer support throughout the entire wine collecting lifecycle. We partner with new and established wine collectors to grow, sell, organize, move, store and protect their collections.
The company has 3 divisions: Advisory, Storage and Transportation and includes 5 temperature-controlled warehouses in Chicago, St. Louis, New York, Napa and Washington DC.
The CEA is a new role designed to serve as the point person between clients and Domaine. This position offers the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a growing company within a growing industry. The diverse tasks merge toward the common goal of client connection and understanding their needs. Then, use the information learned during those interactions to create a seamless, first class experience.
The CEA reports to the Marketing Manager and will interact daily with General Managers of company divisions and facilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and send client communications via email, phone, social media and blog regarding
- Updates about services
- Facility closures
- Personnel announcements
- Product and service launches
- Campaigns to drive sales and cross-sell our services (boxes, weinboxes, storage, advisory and transit)
- Manage content and editorial calendars
- Update and maintain the website
- Monitor and respond to eCommerce inquiries on all platforms
- Manage and engage with current and potential clients across social media
- Respond to live chat question on our website
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language in written and spoken forms
- Ability to communicate with diverse and demanding clientele
- Superior attention to detail
- A strong sense of and respect of confidentiality involving clients and fellow team members
- Genuinely enjoy pitching in to get a job done when appropriate. In this small company, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is sometimes required to get the job done.
Compensation Details: Salary commensurate with experience
Location: Company Headquarters 3300 Samuel Shepard Drive St. Louis, MO 63103
Office Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
To apply, please send a resume with a cover letter including answers to the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org; no phone calls please. Note that a lack of experience with some of the below does not disqualify you for the position.
- What are you searching for in your next role/company?
- Tell us a story about one of your favorite wine memories.
- In your previous role, what deliverables were you solely responsible for producing?
- Please explain your experience in the following areas
- client service and client communication
- writing: eblasts, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
- maintaining marketing/sales databases
- marketing automation/social media management/websites
- collaborating with high net worth individuals
- fine and rare wine
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com