- June 18, 2021
Who We Are
A nationwide team of people with a natural connection to hospitality. We are entrepreneurial thinkers who value awareness, communication, and relationships. We care deeply about our team and believe that is reflected in our generous benefits package and company culture. We’re proud of what we do and feel fortunate to work in the world of fine and rare wine.
What We Do
In 1998 Domaine’s founder worked at a fine wine retail shop and quickly became aware of the ways in which retailers struggled to support their largest clients. He began filling in the gaps through inventory and organizational services which allowed the clients to focus on more enjoyable aspects of their hobby. This passion for wine and first-class customer service was so inspiring that his business grew quickly to include other services. Those initial services are still at the core of our work, and we have grown to offer support throughout the entire wine collecting lifecycle. We partner with new and established wine collectors to grow, sell, organize, move, store and protect their collections.
Who You Are
You feel there is absolutely nothing wrong with a little healthy competition – especially if you’re winning. You keep your eyes on the prize; laser-focused on exceeding goals and expectations by remaining honest, knowledgeable, and self-driven. You understand that a sale is worthless if you’re not creating or nurturing a relationship in the process. As an eternal optimist, you see growth and expansion opportunities around every corner and you’re excited to celebrate the fact that our products and services make people’s lives easier and more enjoyable every day.
What you’ll do
Working closely with our Operations Manager, you’ll be the team player that brings in the sales that keep the rest of us busy. You’ll be the first to meet our new clients and present a flawless handoff to our local team, establishing the start of a beautiful wine storage relationship. You’ll also stay in touch with existing clients, ensuring that they’re utilizing our services to the full potential in the way that is most beneficial to them.
Still with us? Great! Here’s what we’d love to see from you:
- 3+ years strategic sales management experience, including pricing, contracts, and forecasting is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Pattern of successfully hitting/exceeding customer acquisition and revenue/profitability targets
- Experience with CRM systems and weekly/monthly/quarterly performance targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intrastate and interstate travel will be expected
- Experience working with high-net-worth individuals is a plus
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Word, and Excel
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive vehicle
- A strong sense of and respect of confidentiality involving clients and fellow team members
- Genuinely enjoy pitching in to get a job done when appropriate. In this small company, an all-hands-on-deck attitude is sometimes required to get the job done.
Salary commensurate with experience, starting at $50,000/yr + commission. This position includes generous paid time off; health, dental, vision, STD and LTD insurance; 401(K) with 4% match; $1000 education stipend; $250 charitable donations; wine education and tastings; entrepreneurial work atmosphere with opportunity for strong performers to advance quickly.
Based out of Domaine Napa, 478 Technology Way, Napa, CA, 94558
9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday