- March 24, 2014
- Domaine DC
Domaine DC is Growing; Brains and Brawn Needed for Immediate Hire!
Dear Clients and Friends,
Domaine DC is growing! We immediately need an hourly warehouse assistant to perform a variety of tasks — everything from general facility maintenance to handling client needs. The perfect candidate has brains & brawn in equal proportions; an organized, detail-oriented self-starter who can quickly but appropriately handle high-end product and work interdependently with facility management. Preference weighted to candidates with knowledge of / background in wine.
- General warehouse maintenance including organization and cleaning
- Assist with client inventories
- Facilitate inbound & outbound shipments
- Support managers on various duties
- Remove deliver and pick up wine
- Pay up to $15 per hour commensurate with experience
- Workload-based schedule, minimum 30 hours
- Warehouse Hours 10am-6pm through April, 10am – 4pm or as needed beginning in May
- Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “Domaine DC Warehouse Position”
- Interviews beginning March 25th
- No phone calls please
As always, thank you for your continued support. Let us know if we can help with your collection in any way.
Michael Beckner & Mo Cherry