Cellar Advisors is the leading wine advisors and cellar organization service in the country. Founded in 2003, the company’s highly qualified team of wine experts offers services including collection consultation, disaster assistance and organizational expertise to fine wine collectors around the globe – no matter how large the scope
A FEW JOBS WE HAVE CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST REWARDING:
- Emergency evacuation of 600 cases from South America, shipping them in a refrigerated container to California before managing their sale at auction.
- Moving a wine collection from upstate New York to Hawaii by way of refrigerated cargo plane; meeting the plane with a refrigerated truck, transferring from plane to truck by hand, then unpacking and organizing it into the home cellar.
- Representing a client in one of the most rare and valuable single parcels of wine ever traded. It involved two helicopter rides, three currencies and an enormous amount of heavy lifting.
- Rescuing a flooded cellar; overseeing the damage and appraisal reports, packing and moving the entire collection into storage, sourcing replacements for damaged bottles, then re-installing the entire collection.
- Our experience allows us to assist with projects of all types; we would be privileged to use our global network to benefit your incoming or outgoing collection.